Monarch Butterflies at Pismo Beach

Monarch Butterflies at Pismo Beach

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Getting ready to head back to NJ Saturday, 2/26

Up and trying to get packed.... wondering if I am going to have to "wear" many books stuffed into my jacket to get them all home.  Between the rocks that I collected to bring back to my class to show them how different the rocks are here in CA and all the books, I am glad that I have been lifting weights at the gym to get in shape back home!!!!  Sure hope I don't have to get rid of my rocks at check in due to weight....and sure hope their  will be a nice gentleman to help me lift my carry on suitcase into the overhead space for flight!!!!!
For anyone interested..... here is the link to the Monarch Teacher's Network.... if you love nature, are an educator, or just love butterflies ..... you can become part of the network... if you do, it will be the most amazing connection for you.  The individuals who are part of our network are amazing and gifted in so many ways...so do join... sign up for a workshop... none in your area... contact them to have them bring the network workshop to  your area... the MTN is always looking to add new locations and new connections to people all over the world!!!   Yes, even overseas!!!!

http://www.eirc.org/website/Programs-+and+-Services/Monarch-Teacher-Network.html

Here's to hoping for a non eventful flight home!!!!  Can't wait to return to CA in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment