Monarch Butterflies at Pismo Beach

Monarch Butterflies at Pismo Beach

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday 2/19

Hello everyone... well... I made it to SF,  windy day did mean a bumpy ride on the plane and it took longer to get here... but made it.... pouring rain on landing... my cousin and her husband picked me up from the airport and we went to Chinatown.  What an experience for sure.  We ate at this terrific restaurant, best Chinese food that I have ever had!!  It rained and it was very cold.  The parade started up and the rain started to let up... great parade, a lot of fun... the people are very friendly here,  nobody seems to be in a rush... after parade, need to rest up now for tomorrow. I will be meeting all my fellow Monarch Teacher friends tomorrow bright and early at 7 am.  I believe we will be going on a 4 hour trip down the coast to the Prismo Beach to our first butterfly sanctuary. I am so excited... I hope I can sleep!!!!!!

2 comments: